NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN.
ENTRANTS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY (“MINOR”) MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN (“PARENT”) IN ORDER TO ENTER.
- SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505 (“Sponsor”).
- ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001 (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entering you (referred to herein as “you” or “Entrant”) must: [a] be between the ages of six (6) and fourteen (14), inclusive, (“Child”) or the Parent or grandparent of an eligible Child, [b] be a legal resident of, and physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“Territory”); [c] not be an employee of the Sponsor or Administrator, their parents, divisions, affiliates, subsidiary companies or their advertising, promotion or fulfillment agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Entities”), nor a Household Member (defined below) or Immediate Family Member (defined below) of such employee; [d] if you are selected as a winner, be willing to be possibly used in other content on Sponsor-selected websites and/or Sponsor’s social media pages, in connection with, or to promote the Sweepstakes and/or Website and/or for any other commercial or other purpose as determined by Sponsor (including but not limited to use on Sponsor’s social media pages), and [e] not have any contractual relationships which could interfere with or prohibit you from entering and fully participating in the Sweepstakes (Sponsor retains the right to determine in its sole discretion if an existing agreement represents a conflict).
“Household Member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. “Immediate Family Member” shall mean Parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live.
- ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:00pm (noon), July 10, 2020 and ending at 11:59 pm, July 31, 2020 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet as follows: (1) visit www.UDMSweeps.com (“Website”), (2) follow the “How to Enter” instructions, and (3) click on the “submit” (or similar) button (“Entry”). You will need to check a box agreeing to these Rules. If this box is not checked, you will not be able to enter the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Time (“PT”). As part of the Entry process, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) will be asked to complete an entry form that asks for her/his first name and her/his Parent’s email address which will be used to enter Child into the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service provider will apply. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you change your email address (“Address”).
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address per day (regardless of whether a person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than those set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited.
For purposes of these Rules, a “day” begins at 12:00am PT and ends at 11:59pm PT except for the first day, which begins at 12:00pm (noon) PT. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for:  Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules;  lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections or telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications;  failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure;  failed phone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties;  telephone transmissions;  technical failures; unauthorized human intervention;  traffic congestion;  garbled or jumbled transmissions;  undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering;  insufficient space in Entrant’s email account to receive email;  or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: FIFTY (50) PRIZES (“Prize”): Prize is an Upside Down Magic Party Pack which includes: (1) one (1) water bottle ($9.15), (2) one (1) spirit jersey (one size fits all) ($30.70), (3) one (1) robe(one size fits all) ($33.83),(4) one (1) pair of fuzzy socks ($5.79), (5) one (1) scrunchie ($1.67), (6) one (1) headband ($5.63), (7) three (3) face masks ($10.50), (8) five (5) containers of candy ($23.41), (9) two (2) packages of popcorn ($12.16), (10) one (1) mini poster, and (11) one (1) bingo card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) for Prize: $132.84 Total ARV of all Prizes: $6,642. Limit one (1) prize per person/Address.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual Prize won. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Prize elements may not be separated. A Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received, and Prizes are validly claimed by September 15, 2020 after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded.
- PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about August 5, 2020, in random drawings conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNERS: On or about August 6, 2020, potential winner(s) or their Parent will be notified via email to obtain their mailing addresses as well as any additional required information or responses. Once a mailing address is available, the potential winners or their Parent(s) will be sent the Prize. All legal responsibilities of a Minor Entrant under the Rules will be assumed by a Parent, and a Minor winner’s Prize will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; the return of any other notice or a Prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency and Minor winner’s consent of Parent;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she (or Parent) is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  a potential winner’s failure to claim any Prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  a potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize by September 15, 2020; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All Prizes for qualified winners will be delivered within two (2) weeks after Administrator’s receipt of valid mailing addresses and verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules, including return of all required documentation. In the event of any Prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner.
- RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners (after September 15, 2020 and before September 30, 2020) and/or Rules (before July 31, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Upside Down Magic Sweepstakes, c/o Ventura Associates International, LLC, ATTN: HD, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, NYC, NY 10001. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this webpage.
All marks herein are the property of their respective owners.