OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BYTHESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age (nineteen  years of age if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska) or older at the time of participation. Void in any countryor territorynot specifically listed above or where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.Inquiries in relation to othercountries or territories not named above should be made directly with the Sponsor. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Contest: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), The Marketing Arm, Goodby Silverstein & Partners,and each of their respective parent, subsidiaryand affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, insurance agencies, judging and promotions agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step”) and those living in the same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest) of each such employee, contractor, director or officer.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: You may enter the Contest between 12:00:00 pm (noon) Central Time in the United States (“CT”) on July 15, 2020 and 11:59:59 pm CT on July 28, 2020 (“Contest Period”).
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Finalists: All eligible Submissions submitted during the Contest Period will be reviewed by Sponsor. Sponsor will evaluate each such eligible Submission based on the Judging Criteria set forth above in Rule #3.Up to fifteen (15)eligible Submissions with the highest total scores under the Judging Criteria will be selected as the “Finalist Submissions.” Sponsor reserves the right to selecta lesser number of Finalist Submissions in its sole discretion. The Entrants who submitted the Finalist Submissions will be notified by Sponsor that their Submissions have been selected as potential Finalist Submissions (“Potential Finalist Winners”) andSponsor will provide to each Potential Finalist Winner a written assignment of all right, title, and interest in the copyright to the Entrant’s Finalist Submission (“Assignment”). Potential Finalist Winners who are compliant with these Official Rules andreturn to Sponsor an executed Assignment as directed by Sponsor withintwenty-four (24)hours of Potential Finalist Winner’s receipt of the Assignment will be deemed “Finalist Winners”. In August 2020, Sponsor will announce the Finalist Submissions on the Contest Site and the submitters of the Finalist Submissions (“Finalists”) will be notified at the contact information provided at the time of entry and/orby other means that their Submission have been selected as Finalist Submissions.Sponsor is not responsible for any change in an entrant’s contact information. In the event of a tie for the last Finalist Submission spot, the tie will be broken based on the highest score in the first Judging Criteria, continuing thereafter to each Judging Criteria, in order, as needed to break the tie. If a Potential Finalist Winner is notcompliant with these Official Rules or does not execute and return the Assignment to Sponsor as directed by Sponsor within forty-eight (48)hours of Potential Finalist Winner’s receiptof the Assignment, then Potential Finalist Winner’s Submission will bedeemed ineligible and Sponsor may select the Submission with the next highest total score under the Judging Criteria as a Finalist Submission in its place, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to air any of the Finalists Submissions during any televisionbroadcast and/or use such Submissions in any media now knownor hereinafter invented for any purposes whatsoever, without additional consideration to any Finalist. All Potential Finalist Winners, Finalists and each of their Submissionsare subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules and completion of release forms (described below). If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential Finalist Winner or Finalist cannot be verified, if a Finalist Winner or Finalist or anyof their respectiveSubmissionsis not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if a Potential Finalist Winner or Finalist is otherwise unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited and another Submission may be selected as a Finalist Submission provided sufficient time remains, in Sponsor’s discretion or otherwise disposed of as required by law. All Finalists must comply with these Official Rules and the Social Media and Public Relations guidelines and instructions provided by Sponsor to Finalists. Finalistsare prohibited from acting in contravention of these Official Rules and/or Sponsor’s Social Media and Public Relations guidelines and instructions, gas determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from Contest the responsible Finalist. Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide allmatters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal. Finalist Winners and Finalists, by acceptance of a Prize (defined below), as applicable, agree, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and other Contest Parties, as well as each of their respective parent,subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors, advertisers, sponsors and agents (collectively,the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or claimrelated to the acceptance, use or misuse of their prize, including but not limited to the airing of thecommercial Submission, and their participation in any prize-related activity.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: FIFTEEN (15)FINALIST PRIZES: Up to fifteen (15) Finalist Winners who are selected as Finalists will each be eligible to receive a finalist prize (“Finalist Prize”) consisting of ten thousand United States Dollars ($10,000.00USD) 0 (awarded in the form of a wire transfer or check, payable to Finalist Winner). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Finalist Prize is $10,000.00USD. The Finalist Winner Submissions will be aired during a national television broadcast. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties about where/when Finalist Prize Winner’s Submission will air during the broadcast, nor will Sponsor be responsible for ensuring each Finalist Prize Winner’s Submission received equal time during such broadcast. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/ENTRANT. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE DECISION OFTHE SPONSOR JUDGING SUBMISSIONS.
7. Winner notification: Finalist Prize Winners will be notified by at the contact information provided at the time of entryor by other meanson or about the dates set forth above and will be required to complete, executeand return an Affidavitof EligibilityandLiability Release, (collectively, the “Releases”). Sponsoris not responsible for any change in an entrant’s contact information. Each person whose image, likeness and/or voice appears in a Finalists video must agree that he/she (or his or her parent or legal guardian if a minor) will execute an affidavit and/orrelease, in which Sponsor has the sole option to elect to use the Finalists’ videos and each such person’s image, likeness and/or voice contained therein for marketing purposes and under the terms of such agreement, and, if applicable, each Finalist and any person whose image, likeness and/or voice appears in such Finalist’svideo will be subject to the terms and conditions thereof, including, without limitation, acceptance of minimum scale compensation, talent residuals and exclusivity conditions. Notification of Finalist Winner and/or Finalist status must be kept confidential until they are publicly revealed by Sponsor or your applicable prize will be forfeited. The opportunity to become a Finalist will be forfeited and an alternate Finalist Winneror Finalist may be selected if any required documents are not returned within the required time periodor if any mail is returned as undeliverable without forwarding addressor if Finalist Winner or Finalist otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules. Prize Winners may be required to sign one or more additional releases, in Sponsor’s discretion. To the extent permissible by law, Sponsor reserves the right to ask a potential Finalist to submit to aconfidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to Entrants. By accepting a prize, each Finalist Prize Winner agrees, and agrees in writing if requested, that the Submission will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then each Finalist Prize Winner agrees, to the extent permissible by law, to execute a release irrevocably assigning and transferring to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in andto his/her Submission, if any, including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. FinalistPrizeWinners hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of lawthat Finalist PrizeWinners may now or later have to his/her Submission in relation to Sponsor’s use of the Submission under these Official Rules and promotion (including but not limited to print, digital, social or other medias) of Sponsor and its /DORITOS®/ Tortilla Chip products. Each Finalist Prize Winner also consents to the Sponsor or their agents doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of his/her Submission which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the Finalist Prize Winner’s moral rights. Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permissible by law, to alter, change or modify a winning Submission, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, Finalist Prize Winners shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment,as may be solely deemedby Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Submission and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived and/or consent under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: To the maximum extent permitted by law, no liability or responsibility is assumed by the Sponsorand other Released Parties resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, and other Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers,hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions tobe sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Contest Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Contest Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. To the maximum extent permitted by law, theSponsor and otherReleased Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Contest Site. Use of the Contest Site is at user’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Sponsor and other Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to users or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Contest Site or the download of any information from the Contest Site. By participating in the Contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrants and Winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and other Released Parties from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to or participation in the Contest, or possession, acceptance, use and/or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. The Sponsor, and other Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest, event or the event broadcast is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”). Should a Force Majeure Event occur, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, exercise commercially reasonable efforts to air a FinalistPrize winning Submissionsat another time or make a reasonable substitution, in its sole discretion. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR, OR OTHER RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTESTSITE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES OR APPS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Finalist Prize Winners, send your request via email to be received by September 28, 2020 to: email@example.com ( specify Crash From Home Winners’ List in the subject line of the email ). Vermont residents and non-US residents may forego postage for Official Rules requests. 11. Sponsor Frito-Lay, Inc. 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099. DORITOS and DORITOS Logo are trademarks owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2020.