NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Subway® Footlong Season™ Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust Ltd (“SFAFT” or “Sponsor”), 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on September 24, 2020 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of fourteen (14) separate entry periods (each, an Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below:
Entry Period Start Date
(at 12:00 AM ET except on 9/24/20) End Date (at 11:59:59 PM ET) Mail-In Entry Received By Date Random
(on or about)
1 9/24/20 at 12:00 PM ET 9/30/20 10/10/20 10/12/20
2 10/1/20 10/7/20 10/17/20 10/19/20
3 10/8/20 10/14/20 10/24/20 10/26/20
4 10/15/20 10/21/20 10/31/20 11/2/20
5 10/22/20 10/28/20 11/7/20 11/9/20
6 10/29/20 11/4/20 11/14/20 11/16/20
7 11/5/20 11/11/20 11/21/20 11/23/20
8 11/12/20 11/18/20 11/28/20 11/30/20
9 11/19/20 11/25/20 12/5/20 12/7/20
10 11/26/20 12/2/20 12/12/20 12/14/20
11 12/3/20 12/9/20 12/19/20 12/21/20
12 12/10/20 12/16/20 12/26/20 12/28/20
13 12/17/20 12/23/20 1/2/21 1/4/21
14 12/24/20 12/31/20 1/9/21 1/11/21
Non-winning entries will carry forward to subsequent Entry Periods. The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Proof Advertising, Doctor’s Associates LLC (“DAL”), Franchise World Headquarters, LLC “(FWH”), Subway IP LLC (“SIP”), IPC, VPS, Subway® Restaurant Franchise Owners, Subway® Restaurant staff, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Make A Purchase: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may purchase a Fresh Value Meal (which includes a sandwich, salad, or wrap; a 20-ounce drink or any other drink option; and a bag of chips or any other side offered) online through the Subway app and/or at any participating Subway location within the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“Qualifying Purchase”). Third party delivery orders are not eligible for entry in this Sweepstakes. Entrant must then visit www.FootlongSeasonSweeps.com (“Website”) and complete and submit the registration form, including, but not limited to: his/her first and complete last name (no initials), phone number, city, state, and agreement to these Official Rules. The entrant must then follow the on-screen prompts and upload a photograph of the original receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase. It is recommended that purchaser first print his/her name on the original register receipt; sign and date the receipt; and circle the qualifying product on the receipt before uploading the receipt. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, or .GIF format (no PDFs will be accepted) and may not exceed 8 MB. Receipts must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM ET on the End Date specified for the specific Entry Period in the chart in Section 1 of these Official Rules to be valid. It is strongly recommended that the entrant maintain possession of the original or photocopy. The entrant should not give a receipt to any store employee. Upon approval of receipt, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) unique receipt upload per day during the Sweepstakes Period. For clarity, there is a limit of one (1) entry and one (1) receipt per day, regardless of the number of Fresh Value Meals purchased on said receipt. An entrant may not submit the same receipt more than one (1) time. A receipt may not be used by more than one (1) entrant. Duplicated receipts will not be accepted. Receipts must be readable. Mechanical reproductions, altered receipts or unreadable receipts will not be accepted. Receipts submitted in excess of the limits set forth herein will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT: If an entrant participates in the Sweepstakes using a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
B. Mail-In Without Making a Purchase: To enter without making a purchase, during the Sweepstakes Period, an entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP Code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), on a 3½”x5″ card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it (in an outer mailing envelope) with sufficient postage to: Subway Footlong Season™ Sweepstakes (PL014110), PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Each Mail-In Entry is worth one (1) entry. An entrant may mail-in one (1) per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Following this method of entry, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by the End Date and received by the Mail-In Entry Received by Date set forth in the chart in Section 1 for the applicable Entry Period. Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, and Mail-In Entries sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Limit: Regardless of the method of entry, limit one entry, per person/e-mail address per day during the Sweepstakes Period. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET, except for September 24, 2020, on which a day will start at 12:00 PM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person/e-mail address on the same day during the Sweepstakes Period, only the first Game entry received may be considered valid.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or around each of the Random Drawing Dates set forth in the chart in Section 1, Administrator will randomly select five hundred (500) potential weekly prize winners from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period. On or around January 11, 2021, Administrator will randomly select five (5) potential grand prize winners, one hundred (100) potential first prize winners, and fifty (50) potential second prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Each winner is considered a potential winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prizes (5): Each grand prize is a “Fan Cave” Prize Pack, which consists of a 70” TV with mount, a wireless surround sound system, a $1,000 gift card to a home improvement store (store selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), and select Subway and Frito Lay products (“Grand Prize”). The use of a gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the gift card. Use of a gift card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so the Grand Prize winners should read the terms and conditions on the gift card carefully. Grand Prize winners must protect the gift card and treat the gift card as he/she would any other valuable document. The gift cards will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. The gift cards will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission and will be voided if altered or defaced. Five (5) Grand Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $3,299.95.
B. First Prizes (100): Each first prize is “footlongs for a year”, awarded as a $390 Subway eGift Card (“First Prize”). Subway® eGift Cards are issued by Value Pay Services, LLC (“VPS”), a third party service provider. Use of a Subway® eGift Card is subject to and constitutes acceptance of the Subway Gift Card Terms and Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.subway.com/en-us/legal/cardtermsofuse. Each First Prize winner should carefully read the Subway® Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Each First Prize winner should also safeguard the Subway® eGift Card as he/she would any other valuable item. Each Subway® eGift Card will be voided if it is used without permission, altered, or defaced. A Subway eGift Card is usable up to its balance only to purchase goods or services at participating Subway® restaurants in the U.S. via online ordering through www.subway.com or the Subway® App. One hundred (100) First Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each First Prize is $390.
C. Second Prizes (50): Each second prize is a $200 NFL e-gift card, redeemable at www.NFLShop.com (“Second Prize”). Valid only at NFLShop.com for in-stock merchandise only. Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent, returned, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced if lost or stolen. Not valid on previous purchases or returns. No cash back. If the value of your purchase exceeds the available e-gift card balance, you must pay the excess at the time of purchase. Any unused amount will be applied when you re-enter your e-gift card during your next NFLShop.com purchase. Certain brands or merchandise may be excluded. All e-gift card purchases are subject to the NFLShop.com Terms and Conditions, which may change at any time. In addition, NFLShop.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to this e-gift card at any time. E-gift card questions should be directed to https://nfl.custhelp.com/app or 1-877-635-7467. Void where prohibited. Fifty (50) Second Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Second Prize is $200.
D. Weekly Prizes (7,000 total – 500 per Entry Period): Each weekly prize is a digital coupon good for one (1) free bag of chips from a participating Subway® location (“Weekly Prize”). Seven thousand (7,000) total Weekly Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes – five hundred (500) per Entry Period. The ARV of each Weekly Prize is $1.20.
E. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $73,899.75.
F. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period. The odds of winning a Grand Prize, First Prize, or Second Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
G. General Conditions: There is a limit of one (1) Weekly Prize plus one (1) other prize per person/household. A winner may win one (1) Weekly Prize and only one (1) Grand Prize, one (1) First Prize, or one (1) Second Prize. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules After the random drawing, Administrator will notify the potential winners via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents (where applicable) within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits.
Upon verification of eligibility, Sponsor will ship the Grand Prize to each Grand Prize winner at the physical address provide at the time of winner verification. Upon verification of eligibility, each First Prize, Second Prize, and Weekly Prize will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided at the time of registration.
The Released Parties (defined below) shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable, a prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period or the Sweepstakes Period (as applicable), time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely a winner’s responsibility. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each Grand Prize winner.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, Subway IP, LLC. (“SIP”), Franchise World Headquarters, LLC (“FWH”), Doctor’s Associates LLC. (“DAL”), Subway® Restaurants, Subway® Franchisees, Independent Purchasing Cooperative, Inc. (“IPC”), VPS, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable email/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, programming, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING EACH PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, AND THE FORUM AND
VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN BRIDGEPORT COUNTY, CONNECTICUT. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CONNECTICUT. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN BRIDGEPORT COUNTY, CONNECTICUT. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PRIVACY/USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, eligible entrant hereby consents to Sponsor’s, Administrator’s or authorized agents’ collection, use, and disclosure of entrants’ personal information for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment. Entrant acknowledges that he/she has read, understood, and accepted the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, which provides more information about Sponsor’s privacy practices and is located at https://www.subway.com/en-US/Legal/PrivacyNotice.
Entrants may be offered the optional opportunity to receive coupons, newsletters, informational materials, marketing communications, or other special promotions, or other offers from Sponsor, affiliates within the Subway® Group, and/or third-party service providers. Entrants will not be contacted for marketing purposes unless they have provided their consent.
By accepting a prize, winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city/province of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor and its respective successors, assigns and licensees may conduct relating to the Sweepstakes in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, and hereby releases Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto. Winners may be required to sign a further release regarding the grant of these publicity rights.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Sweepstakes and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising, and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review, or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped businesssized envelope to: Subway Footlong Season™ Sweepstakes Winners List Request (PL014110),
P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received by March 3, 2021.
The Subway® Footlong Season™ Sweepstakes Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express prior written permission of Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust Ltd.
Sponsored by Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust Ltd., 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461.
Customer Service inquiries may be made at Contact Us.
®/© 2020 Subway IP LLC.