This promotion is intended for play in the United States only and is governed by U.S. law. Do not participate in the promotion if you are not located in the United States at the time of participation or otherwise not eligible.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to play or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY: THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON D.C. (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF MA and MI), WHO ARE TOBACCO CONSUMERS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION AND HAVE A REGISTERED USERNAME (“USERNAME”) AND PASSWORD PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR. PROMOTION VOID IN MA, MI, U.S. TERRITORIES, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ACQUIRE A USERNAME. (To obtain a free Username, see Rule #4 below). Employees, officers, and directors (and their immediate families [spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses] and those living in their same households) of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company (“Sponsor”), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, Web masters/suppliers, vendors, and contractors involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Promotion subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Promotion Overview: The Promotion consists of an Instant Win Game and a Sweepstakes. The Instant Win Prizes will be awarded via the Instant Win Game and the Grand Prize will be awarded for the Sweepstakes via a random drawing. By agreeing to abide by the Official Rules and submitting a Play (defined below) in the Instant Win Game, you are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes portion of the Promotion. See Rule #4 for details.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on October 7, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Promotion.
- How to Participate: To participate, you must have a Username (as described in Rule #1). If you do not have a Username, see “How to obtain a free Username and update your Username contact information” below. Upon obtaining a Username, visit www.camel.com (“Website”) during the Promotion Period and look for the Promotion link. Click on the indicated Promotion link and follow the online instructions to play for a chance to win an Instant Win Prize (subject to verification) (a “Play”). All entrants must have a valid Username, in addition to other eligibility requirements (as described in Rule #1).
During the Promotion Period, randomly selected times will be assigned, and the first entrant who completes a Play in accordance with the online instructions (whose Play is properly received and recorded by Sponsor’s computer) at or after a randomly selected time will win the indicated Instant Win Prize (subject to verification, see Rule #7 below). If your screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a winner of the indicated Instant Win Prize (subject to verification, see Rule #7 below). If your screen does not display a prize-winning message, you are not a winner of an Instant Win Prize. See Rule #6 for a listing of the Instant Win Prizes. For each Play, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing for a chance to win the Grand Prize. See Rule #5 for random drawing details.
All Plays must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Play per person/Username per day. A “day” is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:00 a.m. ET (midnight) and 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day, except for the first day of the Promotion Period which begins at 12:00:00 p.m. ET (noon) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day and the last day of the Promotion Period which begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET of the same day.
Plays generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to submit more than one (1) Play per day by using multiple/different Usernames or any other methods will void all of that person’s Plays (and corresponding entries into the random drawing). If a person fails to execute a Play on a given day for any reason, such person forfeits the Play for that day. An entrant’s Play for one day cannot be saved or combined with such entrant’s Play for any other day; each day’s Play by an entrant is a separate and independent event.
How to obtain a free Username and update your Username contact information A valid Username issued by Sponsor and password will be required to participate in the Promotion. A Username and password can be obtained for free at the Website by registering. No responsibility is assumed for failure to contact an entrant due to that entrant’s failure to maintain or update his/her contact information. Contact information may be updated (subject to certain conditions imposed by Sponsor) by following the online instructions on the Website. Each entrant is responsible for the security of his/her Username and password. Each entrant should take precautions to keep his/her Username and password private to prevent unauthorized use. Sponsor will not be responsible for any losses, damages or consequences one may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of a Username or password. Entrants must use only one (1) Username and password and must use the Username and password assigned to entrant by Sponsor. Should any entrant attempt to use more than one Username and/or password, or a Username and/or password that was not assigned to entrant, that entrant and their Plays will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Sweepstakes – Random Drawing: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 8, 2020 from among all eligible entries received for the Promotion Period by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final.
Grand Prize – Awarded via the Random Drawing
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for winner and winner’s one (1) guest to a 2021 concert or music experience (the “Event”) in one of the following cities: Denver, CO; Miami, FL; Austin, TX; or Seattle, WA. A list of Event choices will be provided to the winner, upon winner verification. The winner will provide Sponsor’s representative with his/her top three (3) choices (in preferred order) of which Event he/she would like to attend. While winner may select such Event, the final determination of the Event and Event seating assignments, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, based upon availability. Trip consists of round-trip coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); ground transportation to/from airport, hotel, and Event; double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights; two (2) tickets to the Event; and one (1) $750.00 prepaid debit card (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,300.00. Actual retail value depends on city/day/time of departure. Grand Prize winner may choose to take a cash alternative of $6,300.00 in lieu of the assigned trip prize. ARV of cash alternative: $6,300.00. In no case, shall winner be awarded both a trip prize and the cash alternative.
Grand Prize Trip Conditions: Winner is responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g. valid government issued photo ID or passport) prior to travel. If winner’s residence is located within 200 miles of the selected destination, Sponsor reserves the right to provide a $300.00 travel allowance in the form of a check in lieu of air travel. All specific suppliers (including but not limited to airlines, hotels, and transportation companies) are at the discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. Certain travel restrictions may apply; flight times and travel dates are at discretion of Sponsor. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Changes are not permitted after airline tickets are issued. The hotel may require a valid credit card in winner’s name for an incidentals deposit upon check-in. Specific hotel policies must be adhered to at all times. Sponsor is not responsible if winner is ejected from hotel or is otherwise penalized for failure to follow hotel policies or the policies of any parties who perform services for the purposes of the prize.
There will be no compensation or prize substitution if winner is unable to take scheduled trip by reason of illness, family emergency, personal events, terrorism, labor strikes, weather, or other acts beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to airline flights and the Event) or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations) beyond its control. In the event that the trip or the Event must be canceled for any reason (e.g., act of God, travel bans, or other restrictions attributable to factors known or unknown at the time these Official Rules are published), in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a substitute prize (or portion thereof), if any, including cash in its sole discretion. If weather or force majeure events affect the ability for the winner to redeem any portion of the prize during the scheduled Event date(s), then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package.
Expenses and incidentals not mentioned herein as being paid by Sponsor are the winner’s sole responsibility, including but not limited to tips; room service; meals, snacks, and beverages; souvenirs; local and long-distance telephone calls; laundry; insurance; ground transportation between winner’s home and the airport; airport parking; baggage fees; medical fees and other personal expenses associated with the trip. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets or Event tickets will not be replaced or exchanged.
Instant Win Prizes – Awarded via the Instant Win Game: Prizes are listed as follows: Prize quantity / Prize description / Approximate Retail Value of each prize. Instant Win Prizes will be randomly awarded throughout the Promotion Period. Winner is not allowed to select his/her prize and does not have choice of color of any such prize (as applicable).
80 / Sonos One SL Speaker (color: black). / $179.00.
75 / Bose SoundSport Headphones (color: black). / $150.00.
255 / StubHub Gift Card (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer). / $100.00.
100 / Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Speaker (color: black). / $100.00.
260 / Spotify Gift Card (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer). / $99.00.
100 / JBL Clip 3 Hanging Speaker (color: black). / $70.00.
Applicable to all prizes: Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Rule #6, winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor, or prize may be forfeited (and for the Grand Prize, awarded to an alternate winner). Any difference between the actual value of the prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize or redeem a prize for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Unclaimed Instant Win Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Use of any prize is at the prize winner’s risk. Neither Sponsor nor the Promotion Parties make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the prizes offered in the Promotion. The only applicable warranty is the manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging or otherwise communicated to winner (if any).
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Plays received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on whether or not your eligible Play corresponds to a randomly preselected winning time. Total ARV of all prizes offered is $100,110.00.
Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per Username/address. A winner of an Instant Win Prize is eligible to win the Grand Prize.
- General Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, (a) entrants agree that Sponsor and Promotion Parties and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by entrants from any and all liability, including liability for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or his/her participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, including travel thereto; and (b) winners grant (and agree to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes (including the advertising and promotion of tobacco products) in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners are subject to age verification and confirmation that they meet the eligibility criteria set forth in Rule #1. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if a prize-winning message or any other aspect of the Promotion should so indicate, unless and until the entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Play have been verified, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Screen shots or other evidence of winning will not be accepted in lieu of the validation process.
The Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone within five (5) days of the drawing date and will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. If a winner cannot be contacted or if documents are not returned within the required time frame, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited (and, for the Grand Prize winner, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules).
Instant Win Prizes will be awarded via mail at the mailing address associated with the winner’s Username within four (4) to eight (8) weeks of winner verification. Prizes cannot be shipped to a PO Box, if a PO Box is associated with the address connected to your Username, please update your mailing address within your Username contact information (see Rule #4).
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Reporting and payment of federal, state and local income and other taxes on the prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 in the amount of their prize ARV(s), at the appropriate time. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Liability Limitations: Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, or non-delivered Plays or emails, mail, or other communications, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections availability (including, without limitation, a Sponsor update to the Website during the Promotion Period that results in the Website becoming unavailable or otherwise disrupted for a period of time), accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Plays or other information or the failure to capture or the loss of any such information. Sponsor, its agencies, Web masters/suppliers, vendors and contractors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor, its agencies, and Web masters/suppliers are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading or copying materials from or use of the Website. If, for any reason, Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Promotion and randomly determine winners from eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
If due to a computer programming or other error, more entrants are notified and/or prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule #6, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. Inclusion in such drawing shall be entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under the circumstances. If a drawing is required, it will be conducted by the administrator of the Promotion who is independent from Sponsor and whose decisions shall be final. In no event will Sponsor be liable to award more than the stated number of prizes in Rule #6. All potentially winning Plays are subject to verification at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event of an identity dispute, the eligible person to whom the Username was issued by the Sponsor will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Liability for defective Plays is limited to another Play during the Promotion Period, if possible. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROMOTION INTERNET SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Any Promotion materials including, without limitation, the offer, the Abbreviated Rules, these Official Rules, advertising and promotional materials and announcement of winners containing production, printing or typographical errors or obtained outside authorized, legitimate channels are automatically void; and the liability of Sponsor, if any, is limited to the replacement of such materials, and entrant, by participating, releases Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, the Promotion’s administrator and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all losses, claims or damages that may result therefrom. Any inconsistencies between any advertising or other promotional announcements, FAQs or an abbreviated form of the Official Rules and these Official Rules shall be resolved in favor of these Official Rules.
- Binding Arbitration: Any and all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or relating to this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply North Carolina law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN SPONSOR’S PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT OR PRIZE WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: The Promotion Official Rules and the Promotion are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A., without giving effect to any conflict of laws or choice of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Rule #9 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of North Carolina, in the City of Winston-Salem.
- Winners’ list: To obtain a list of winners, mail your name and address on a first-class, self-addressed stamped envelope to: Camel Summer Sound Waves Instant Win and Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744 for receipt by November 7, 2020. Do not send any other correspondence to this address. Winners’ Lists will be mailed after all winners have been determined and verified.
Sponsor: R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, 401 N. Main Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
The trademarks identifying the prizes are the property of their respective owners who are neither sponsors of nor affiliated with this promotion. Actual appearance and features of prizes may vary from those depicted.