NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Important Note: The potential Grand Prize winner of this Sweepstakes will receive two (2) tickets to the Coke Zero Sugar® 400 race in Daytona, FL on Saturday, August 29, 2020. In order to receive the prize, the potential winner and eligible guest must be able to travel between Thursday, August 27 – Sunday, August 30, 2020.
- Eligibility: The “Choice Hotels® 2019 Quality Inn® Race Weekend Giveaway at Daytona Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who, as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period (defined below), are (i) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and (ii) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence and are at least eighteen (18) years old, and (iii) have internet access as of the time of the Sweepstakes period, as defined below.
The Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, in Puerto Rico, Guam, and all U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents and stepparents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of Choice Hotels International Services, Corp., Motor Racing Network, Inc. (“Sponsors”), Choice Hotels International, Inc., Yes& Holdings, LLC, AdLarge Media, LLC, and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and any other persons or entities associated with this Sweepstakes (“Released Parties”) are ineligible to enter or win. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Sponsor: Choice Hotels International Services, Corp., 1 Choice Hotels Circle, Rockville, MD 20850, and Motor Racing Network, Inc., a Florida corporation having its principal place of business at 555 MRN Drive NW, Concord, North Carolina 28027. Daytona International Speedway, LLC is not a sponsor of this promotion. DAYTONA®, Daytona International Speedway® and their respective logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes will be open beginning at 12:01AM on Monday, July 1, 2019, to Wednesday, July 31, 2019, at 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entrants are responsible for determining the correct beginning and ending times of the Sweepstakes Period.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, an entrant must access the entry screen through a social media post (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Instagram), banner ad, email, ChoiceHotels.com or sweepstakes landing page https://www.choicehotels.com/quality-inn/race-weekend-sweepstakes, fully complete the on-screen entry form, and submit the information to Sponsor. Information on the entry form which must be fully completed includes first name, last name, email address, phone, zip code, birthday and age. Entrant must also provide confirmation that he/she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Once you follow these steps, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” On the entry form and confirmation page, you will be prompted with the opportunity to learn more about Choice Hotels and to register to join the loyalty program, Choice Privileges®. If you register for the Choice Privileges rewards program, you are opting in to receive marketing materials from Choice Privileges, including marketing emails, and you will receive five hundred (500) Choice Privileges bonus points. However, this is not required to enter the Sweepstakes. There is no cost associated with Choice Privileges® rewards membership and you can opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link provided in every email. Membership details may be reviewed at www.choiceprivileges.com. You will also be prompted with the opportunity to receive updates and information from Motor Racing Network and Daytona International Speedway, including tune-in messaging. This is not required to enter the Sweepstakes, and you can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in all communication.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized person whose email address appears on the entry form submitted at the time of entry at (insert web page address). In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “authorized account holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
No software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries will be permitted. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor or entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
NOTE: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible.
- Winner Selection & Notification: The potential winners will be notified by Sponsor via email within 14 days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Winner’s mailing address will also be confirmed via email at that time. If a potential winner does not submit any information requested via the prize notification correspondence within a forty-eight (48) hour period from when the notification is sent then such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits.
Eligible entries must meet the criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, entry and/or Prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
Except where prohibited by law, potential winners must complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the prize notification correspondence. If a potential winner fails to provide the Affidavit within the required period of time, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify a potential winner and select an alternate potential winner. Noncompliance with these Official Rules, failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification. NOTE: Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive: Two (2) tickets to the Coke Zero Sugar® 400 NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series race scheduled to be conducted at Daytona International Speedway® in August 2020 in Daytona Beach, Florida; an opportunity to take a personal guided tour of pit road and through the garages; travel expenses including airfare and three (3) nights lodging at the Quality Inn Daytona I-95, and selected NASCAR branded merchandise. If the winner cannot travel on specified dates, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by Sponsor, winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. In the event that Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of Daytona Beach, FL, Sponsor in its sole discretion may award ground transportation in lieu of air transportation and winner will not receive any difference in value. Winner acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may videotape or photograph all aspects of the Grand Prize trip and that such video recordings and/or photographs may be used for promotional, advertising or other purposes pursuant to terms of the License granted herein. ARV of prize is: $3,500.00. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion
All applicable federal, state and local taxes, any other expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically listed herein as being provided (including ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, gratuities, delivery charges, etc.) are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer or cash redemption of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value.
Winner must take the trip between August 27-30, 2020 or the prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least 14 days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations may be subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. All details of prize and travel not expressly stated herein, including but not limited to, airline and flight itinerary, shall be in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses, activities, itineraries and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, travel insurance, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Seat selection and timing of trip are subject to confirmation of reservations. Major credit card is required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental charges.
If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via random selection from among the remaining eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to not seek an alternate potential Prize winner in the event that the individual originally selected is disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual Prize may differ from promotional images. Actual retail value of prize or prize components may differ from stated ARV and Sponsor will not award any difference between actual value and ARV.
Winner’s guests must be at least 21 years of age or older unless the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the guest. Guest must be at least 13 years of age to attend the garage tour. Sponsor reserves the right to verify guest eligibility for travel under these Rules. Guests, or the guest’s parent or legal guardian if a minor (i.e., the winner), must sign a Liability where permitted by applicable law, and Publicity Release in order to travel with the winner. Failure to return a guest’s Release within the time required by Sponsor may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in forfeiture of entire prize package. Winner and guests must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, etc.). Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Grand Prize winner and guests’ transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Grand Prize winner, his/her guests, and such transportation companies.
Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor has the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner or his or her guests from any activity at any time without compensation if the winner’s or his or her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor, and in such a case, winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets/passes. Tickets and passes are subject to additional rules and restrictions as stated on the tickets and passes.
- Consent and Release: By entering or accepting any Prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and any party associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation legal claims, costs including but not limited to travel expenses, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes the consent of the entrant, without further compensation, to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, and contact information for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a Prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Released Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) if winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary affidavit and release and comply with all other provisions of these Official Rules.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners by random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. The value(s) of the Prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s)as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that Prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
RELEASED ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, IN REGARD TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, or any prize awarded shall be submitted to JAMS for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the Maryland area, without resort to any form of class action, and determined by one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties, with the parties agreeing to share equally in the arbitration costs; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this
Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
- Winner List: For a winners list, please send an email with the Subject line Choice Hotels® Quality Inn® It’s Quality Time Race Weekend Sweepstakes to1 Choice Hotels Circle, Rockville, MD 20850 by January 31, 2020.
- Disclosure of Entrants’ Submission Information: Sponsor will share entrants’ Submission information with AdLarge Media, LLC., Yes& Holdings, LLC., Pancake Laboratories, Inc. in support of the Sweepstakes.
®/™ Trademarks © 2019 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.