NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE, OR WIN. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in applicable jurisdiction as of the date of entry and have a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Sweepstakes (the
“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: 3M Company, 3M Center, Building 0223-04S, St. Paul, MN 55144 (the
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in applicable jurisdiction as of the date of entry and have a valid driver’s license. Employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives and their immediate family members (including spouses, siblings, parents, children and their respective spouses) and household members (whether related or not) of Sponsor, The Sherwin-Williams Company, E Group, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies involved in design, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes (together the
“Promotional Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes drawings. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TO ENTER THE
SWEEPSTAKES: There are two methods
for entry during the Sweepstakes Promotion Period:
- Mail-in Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit the ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Sweepstakes counter card/display found at participating Sherwin-Williams® paint storelocations throughout the United States. Official Entry Forms will be available at participating stores. Complete an Official Entry Form (while supplies last) or on 3” x 5” paper, hand print your first and last name, company name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) city, state, zip code, e-mail address, date of birth, plus day and evening telephone numbers. Mail your entry in a postage prepaid envelope to ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Sweepstakes, 110 N. 5th Street, Suite 600, Minneapolis, MN 55403. Limit one entry per person per form. Multiple entries are accepted but must be mailed separately. A person may only enter the Sweepstakes once per day per entry method to get one entry into the drawing for the prize. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Only one entry per outer envelope. Store visit not required. Only those entries postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by the Sponsor within Seven days thereafter will be entered in the Sweepstakes. All registrations and entry
information become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or cancelled.
- Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, you can register your entry in the Sweepstakes at (www.3m.com/ProPainterSweeps). To enter, you must provide your complete name, company name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) city, state, zip code, e-mail address, plus day and evening telephone numbers. You will be requested to check off the box that you are 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license. Entrants may only use one email address to register in the Sweepstakes. Once you have correctly registered, the confirmation of submission page will be displayed. A person many only enter the Sweepstakes once per day per entry method to get one entry into the drawing for the prize. You are not permitted to share the same email address account with another entrant. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will be void and your registrations and you will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to register is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations, all of which will be ineligible to win a prize. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners of any prize may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to be awarded the prize. All registrations and entry information become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or cancelled
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the prize will be awarded.
- PRIZE DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) eligible Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from amongst all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be held on or about November 15th, 2019. An independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all entrants, will conduct the drawing. Winner will be notified by email or telephone. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize – A 2019 RAM 1500 REBEL TRUCK. The winner is responsible for all tax, license, title fees and insurance for the 2019 RAM 1500 REBEL TRUCK and any other costs to own and operate the automobile. Sponsor has up to ninety (90) days, excluding any delay for special order vehicle customization or vehicle manufacturing production delays, to arrange delivery of the Grand Prize to the winner of the Sweepstakes following selection by Sponsor of the authorized dealer where the Grand Prize will be delivered. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for delays in delivery beyond their control.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50,000.00. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- GENERAL RULES: Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes or the operation thereof is prohibited and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering and/or participating in the
Sweepstakes, participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotional Parties, and their affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors, agents and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) with respect to any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize including any travel/activity related thereto and any harm/injury caused from the use of a vehicle or participation in this sweepstakes. By accepting the Grand Prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, video, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web, without notice, review, or approval, except where prohibited by law. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor will report value of Grand Prize as required by law. Grand Prize winner will be issued an applicable IRS tax form for the ARV of the prize. All materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Grand Prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within seven (7) days of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. The Grand Prize will be awarded in the name of the winner and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash, in whole or in part. Potential winner must take possession of vehicle on or about December 1st, 2019. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize with one of equal or greater value. The Released Parties are not responsible for the quality or utility of any prize or any portion of prize. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms, and therefore winner agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of this Sweepstakes. Proof of sending or postmark are not proof of receipt. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, garbled, damaged, postage due, or misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the Sweepstakes, or with any Website promotion the Sweepstakes; or (b) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension.
- WINNERS LIST OR OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: For the name of the winners or to receive a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Sweepstakes 2019 Winners List OR Official Rules Request, 110 North 5th St. Suite 600, Minneapolis, MN 55403, which request must be post-marked and received by 2/1/20
3M and ScotchBlue and the BLUE color of the tape are trademarks of 3M. Sherwin-Williams is a registered trademark of SWIMC, Inc.
RAM and REBEL are trademarks of FCA US LLC, which is not a sponsor of nor otherwise affiliated or associated with this Sweepstakes.
ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Sweepstakes NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR
WIN. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C, 18+ and the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction having a valid driver’s license at the time of entry. There are two (2) methods to enter from 07/01/19 through 10/31/19:
- Visit the counter card/displays found at Sherwin-Williams paint storelocations and fill out official entry form, or mail postage pre-paid a 3×5 card with complete name, company name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) city, state, zip code, e-mail address, date of birth, plus day and evening telephone numbers. Send to ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Sweepstakes 110 N. 5th Street, Suite 600, Minneapolis, MN 55403. Void where prohibited. Mailed submissions must be postmarked within promotion period.
- You can register your entry in the Sweepstakes at www.3m.com/ProPainterSweeps.
Subject to the full Official Rules found at Sherwin-Williams paint stores, online or by requesting a copy from ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Sweepstakes Official Rules 110 North 5th St. Sixth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55403. Approximate Retail Value of the One (1) Grand Prize: A 2019 Dodge Ram Rebel (ARV $50,000). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received Sponsor: 3M Company. 3M Center, Building 0223-04S, St. Paul, MN 55144.