NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OR VACCINE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OR VACCINE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: CVS Pharmacy Inc. (“Sponsor”), One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895.
- ADMINISTRATOR: CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc. (“Administrator”): 440 9th Ave. 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001
- ELIGIBILITY: The “One Step Closer Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Void where prohibited or restricted by law
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY:
For eligible individuals, excluding those who reside in Florida, the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), June 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET, July 10, 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
Florida Residents Only: For eligible individuals who are legal residents of Florida, the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), June 4, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET, July 10 2021.
For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are Eastern Daylight Time. Six (6) Weekly Periods comprise the Promotion Period as set forth in the chart below. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
|Weekly Periods||Online & Mail in Entry Begin Date & Time||Online Entry End Date & Time||Mail in Entry Postmarked & Received by Dates||Drawing Date (on or about)|
|1||12:00 am ET on 6/1/21||11:59 pm ET on 6/5/21||6/7/21 & 6/14/21||6/15/21|
|2||12:00 am ET on 6/6/21||11:59 pm ET on 6/12/21||6/14/21 & 6/21/21||6/22/21|
|3||12:00 am ET on 6/13/21||11:59 pm ET on 6/19/21||6/21/21 & 6/28/21||6/29/21|
|4||12:00 am ET on 6/20/21||11:59 pm ET on 6/26/21||6/28/21 & 7/5/21||7/6/21|
|5||12:00 am ET on 6/27/21||11:59 pm ET on 7/3/21||7/5/21 & 7/12/21||7/13/21|
|Grand Prize Period||12:00 am ET on 7/4/21||11:59 pm ET on 7/10/21||7/12/21 & 7/19/21||7/20/21|
Online Entry After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine: To enter, complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form at www.cvs.com/onestepclosersweeps (“Website”) in its entirety.
Mail-in Entry Without Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine: To enter without receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, on a 3”x5” card handprint your name, mailing address (with zip code), email address (if any), and daytime phone number and mail in a business size (#10) envelope to: CVS One Step Closer Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-9999. Entries must be postmarked by July 12, 2021 and received by July 19, 2021 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Mail-in entries will be entered into the Weekly Period drawings based on the date postmarked. No copies, stamped or mechanical reproductions of mail-in entries will be accepted. Mail-in entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for postage due mail.
Limit of one (1) entry per person for the entire Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person and may constitute an act of fraud. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. Receipt of online entries may be acknowledged, but any such acknowledgment is in no way otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator. Receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- RANDOM DRAWING/SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Potential winners will be selected in a series of random drawings. All drawings will occur on or about the dates listed in Section 4 (above) from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Weekly and/or Grand Prize Periods. All non-winning eligible entries from each Weekly Period will be carried over into the remaining Weekly Period drawings as well as the Grand Prize Period drawing. The drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization/administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail (if potential Winner enters via mail and does not include an e-mail address on 3” x 5” card, they will be notified instead via phone in Sponsor’s sole discretion) on or about the Drawing dates listed in Section 4 (above) and may be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of date on notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a W-9 Tax form, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents“). (For online entrants, Prize Claim Documents will include an attestation by potential winner that they have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a CVS Pharmacy® or by a CVS pharmacist at an off-site clinic, long term care facility or Return Ready clinic.) Failure to respond to the initial notification within three (3) business days after notification, return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts, or failure to return the completed and signed Prize Claim Documents within the indicated time period (if applicable) may result in disqualification, prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Sponsor will select up to five (5) alternate winners for any prize after which prize will remain unawarded.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any online entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter and such individual must comply with these rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
Weekly Prizes (One Thousand One Hundred Thirty-Five [1,135] Prizes available to be awarded):
One-Hundred Twenty-Five (125) Winners (Twenty-five  per Weekly Period): One (1) $500 cash Gift Card courtesy of CVS. (issuer to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; gift cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon) ARV: $500 each.
Ninety-Five (95) Winners (Nineteen  per Weekly Period): A Norwegian Cruise Line cruise for two (2) people in a balcony stateroom aboard select ships (“Norwegian Cruise Prize”). Travel to embarkment/disembarkment point NOT included. Redemption window: any vessels available for 7-day sailings in 2021, subject to the restrictions set forth herein. Cruise must be booked and sailing must be completed by no later than December 31, 2021. Norwegian Cruise Prize includes voyage fare and government taxes for a standard balcony cabin (location of cabin to be determined by Norwegian Cruise Line in its sole discretion). Norwegian Cruise Prize excludes service charges, airfare, ground transfers, beverage/dining gratuities, shore excursions and other personal expenditures. All other expenses not specified herein with respect to the Norwegian Cruise Prize are the sole responsibilities of the Winners. Onboard service charges must be pre-paid at the time of booking. Each Winner and their guest must travel on the same itinerary on dates specified by Norwegian Cruise Line. Winner may add 3rd and 4th guest(s) at prevailing rates at time of booking. Stateroom upgrades can be accommodated at prevailing rates at time of booking. Norwegian Cruise Prize is not transferable, non-refundable or redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers. Changes cannot be made to reservation once it has been confirmed. Additional amenities such as the beverage/dining package are available at standard rates at time of booking. Subject to Norwegian’s standard payment and cancellation guidelines. Blackout dates include Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve sailing dates. No individual (including any guest) under twenty-one (21) years of age will be booked unless accompanied by an adult twenty-one (21) years or older. Norwegian Cruise Prize may not be given, bartered, sold or exchanged for cash or another prize. Winners and their guest must follow all Norwegian Cruise Line protocols and policies in effect at the time of elected cruise sailing. ARV: $2,500 each. See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
Five Winners (one  per Weekly Period): Three (3) night weekend trip for two (2) to Bermuda (“Bermuda Trip”). Bermuda Trip includes: roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) from a major commercial airport near Winner’s legal residence (as selected by Sponsor) (“Airport of Origin”) to the Bermuda Airport (with possible layovers); three (3) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) with one (1) meal for two (2), ground transportation to/from Bermuda Airport to hotel, and one (1) $150 Gift Card (issuer to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; gift cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon) to be used for Travel Authorization form fees. A valid passport is required for entry into Bermuda. Black Out Dates Apply, Subject to Availability. Sponsor and BTA will not be responsible for non-immunized travelers quarantine expenses on island. Three (3) night duration of Bermuda Trip excludes any additional days required to comply with any quarantine requirements (which may be up to fourteen  days) pursuant to the law of the United States (or any jurisdiction thereof) and/or Bermuda should the winner or his/her guest not be fully vaccinated (or either cannot provide relevant authorities with acceptable proof of vaccination) at time of Bermuda Trip. In such case, winner/guest shall be solely responsible for making all arrangements for lodging and meals during the quarantine period as well as all costs in conjunction with lodging, meals and other incidentals during the quarantine period. Also, should winner test positive for Covid-19 while on island, Sponsor and BTA are not responsible for any medical expenses. All Bermudian government Covid-19 guidelines must be followed. ARV: $4,150 each. See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
Five Hundred (500) Winners (one hundred  per Weekly Period): One (1) $100 Gift Card for use toward a “free date night” courtesy of Hinge® (issuer to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; gift cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon) ARV: $100 each.
Entrant irrevocably waives all claims against Hinge, Inc. and its parent and affiliates, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Hinge Entities”) and agrees that the Hinge Entities will have no liability for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The Hinge Entities make no representations or warranties, express or implied, and have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
Five Winners (one  per Weekly Period): A fully escorted tour for two (2) to one of smarTours many international destinations, including round trip coach air transportation (“smarTours Weekly Prize”). Winner will be given the choice of smarTours destination however, all decisions related to final trip destination are at sole discretion of smarTours. Subject to availability at the time of booking. Blackout dates may apply. smarTours Trips must be booked by September 1, 2021 and must take place in 2022. Tour dates must be finalized between 90-120 days prior to departure. The departure date can be changed once prior to the tour finalization date. Travelers must travel together in double accommodations. Prize is non-transferable, but may be used by the Winner to book travel for family and friends. ARV: $3,998-$7,398 each. See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
One Hundred Fifty (150) Winners (Thirty  per Weekly Period) One (1) $50 Target Gift Card. Gift cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon. Target gift cards are redeemable for merchandise or services (other than gift cards and prepaid cards) at Target stores in the U.S. or Target.com, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. Target gift cards have no fees and no expiration date. ARV $50 each.
Two Hundred Fifty (250) Winners (fifty  per Weekly Period): One (1) coupon book for free Unilever Beauty & Personal Care products, including brands like Dove, Tresmmé, Suave, Degree, Schmidt’s, St. Ives and more. Tax not included. Specific Unilever products for which coupons are included in book will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Terms and conditions (including expiration date) as indicated thereon apply to coupon redemption. ARV: $53.75 each
Five (5) Winners (one  Winner per Period): Sixty Thousand (60,000) Wyndham Rewards Points with an approximate retail value of Seven Hundred Eighty Dollars ($780) (additional terms and conditions may apply). Points are intended for free night stays at eligible properties and may be redeemed for stays at any of more than 50,000 Wyndham Rewards properties globally – including the program’s Hotels, Vacation Club Resorts, and Vacation Rental properties. (“Wyndham Weekly Prize”) Redemption of points allow the Winner to select nights at the locations of winner’s choosing, subject to restrictions or additional terms and conditions. Hotel room night redemption rates vary between 7,500 and 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points per room per night. Vacation Club Resorts and Vacation Rental properties redemption rates vary between 15,000 and 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points per bedroom. Additional fees may apply.
Wyndham Rewards will also upgrade each Winner to Platinum Status in the Wyndham Rewards Program through December 31, 2022, so that the Winner may enjoy premium benefits offered to Wyndham Rewards Members who attain Platinum status. Platinum status is not transferrable.
Prize is non-transferable, but may be used by the Winner to book travel for family and friends.
Winner must provide their Wyndham Rewards membership number to receive the Prize. Wyndham Rewards membership accounts are free. If the Winner does not have a Wyndham Rewards account, the Winner must create a Wyndham Rewards account and provide the membership number to the Sponsor, as requested.
Wyndham Rewards Points shall be valid for a minimum of eighteen (18) months from the date of deposit into the Winner’s Wyndham Rewards account to utilize all points awarded with the Prize. The Winner may extend that time period to a maximum of forty-eight (48) months by maintaining regular activity on their Wyndham Rewards account in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Wyndham Rewards Program.
Wyndham Rewards points are subject to the full terms and conditions of the Wyndham Rewards program. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: (a) No blackout dates on hotel redemptions, however blackout dates do apply to redemptions with program partners, including Caesars and Wyndham Destinations (Vacation Club Resorts), as well as Vacasa, Cottages and Landal Parks, and (b) Local taxes and resort fees are included on hotel redemptions but are not included on redemptions with program partners like Caesars. Redemptions with Vacasa, Cottages and Landal Parks cover room rate, local taxes and cleaning fees. Optional services, such as movie rentals, parking or allowance of pets, may be available for an additional charge. ARV: $780 each.
Grand Prizes (Thirty-One  Prizes available to be awarded):
Five (5): One (1) $5,000 cash Gift Card for a family reunion, courtesy of CVS. (issuer to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; gift cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon) ARV: $5,000 each. Five (5): A seven (7) day Norwegian Cruise Line cruise for two (2) people in a balcony stateroom aboard select ships. Travel NOT included. ARV: $2,500 each. Same terms and conditions as Norwegian Cruise Weekly Prize above apply. See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
One (1): VIP Super Bowl Experience for two (2) scheduled to occur on February 13, 2022 in Inglewood, California courtesy of Procter & Gamble (“Super Bowl Prize”). The Super Bowl Prize includes: roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) from a major commercial airport near Winner’s legal residence (as selected by Sponsor) (“Airport of Origin”) to Los Angeles area airport with possible layovers); provided, however, if the Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of Inglewood (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion), air travel will not be provided and ground transportation may be provided instead, ground transportation to/from Los Angeles-area airport and hotel (if applicable), two (2) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl (ticket type and seat location are of Sponsor’s sole choosing), and behind the scenes access (type of access and details to be selected and arranged at Sponsor’s sole discretion.) ARV: $25,000 See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
Entrant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
One (1): One (1) $5,000 Gift Card to be used for an “Ultimate Date” experience, courtesy of Hinge. (issuer to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; gift cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon). ARV: $5,000
One (1): VIP Package to the iHeartRadio Music Festival scheduled to occur September 17-18, 2021 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas (“iHeartRadio Music Grand Prize”). iHeartRadio Music Festival Grand Prize includes: roundtrip first class air transportation for two (2) from a major commercial airport near Winner’s legal residence (as selected by Sponsor) (“Airport of Origin”) to the Las Vegas International Airport (with possible layovers) provided, however, if the Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of the Las Vegas (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion) air travel will not be provided and ground transportation may be provided instead, ground transportation to/from Las Vegas International Airport and hotel (if applicable), two (2) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy), two (2) tickets (ticket type and seat location are of Sponsor’s sole choosing), two (2) backstage passes to the iHeartRadio Music Festival and (2) tickets to iHeartRadio Daytime Stage on Saturday, September 18, 2021 (ticket type and seat location are Sponsor’s sole choosing). ARV: $10,000. See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
One (1): A fully escorted tour for two (2) to one of smarTours many international destinations, including round trip air transportation. ARV: $3,998-$7,398. Same terms and conditions as smarTours Weekly Prize above apply. See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
Fifteen (15): One (1) $500 Target Gift Card. Gift cards are subject to issuer’s terms and conditions as indicated thereon. Target gift cards are redeemable for merchandise or services (other than gift cards and prepaid cards) at Target stores in the U.S. or Target.com, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. Target gift cards have no fees and no expiration date. ARV $500 each.
One (1): Trip for two (2) the 2022 NCAA Final Four scheduled to occur on April 2 & 4, 2022 in New Orleans, LA courtesy of Unilever (“NCAA Prize”) NCAA Prize includes: roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2) from a major commercial airport near Winner’s legal residence (as selected by Sponsor) (“Airport of Origin”) to New Orleans area airport with possible layovers); provided, however, if the Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of New Orleans (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion), air travel will not be provided and ground transportation may be provided instead, ground transportation to/from New Orleans-area airport and hotel (if applicable), four (4) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Final Four Semifinals (4/2/22) and two (2) tickets to the NCAA Division 1 Men’s baseball National Championship Game (4/4/22) (ticket type and seat location are of Sponsor’s sole choosing). ARV: $4,500 See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
One (1): Two Hundred Forty Thousand (240,000) Wyndham Rewards Points with an approximate retail value of Three Thousand One Hundred Twenty Dollars ($3,120) (additional terms and conditions may apply).
Two Hundred Ten Thousand (210,000) Points are intended for free night stays at eligible properties and may be redeemed for stays at any of more than 50,000 Wyndham Rewards properties globally – including the program’s Hotels, Vacation Club Resorts, and Vacation Rental properties. Redemption of points allow the Winner to select nights at the locations of Winner’s choosing, subject to restrictions or additional terms and conditions. Hotel room night redemption rates vary between 7,500 and 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points per room per night. Vacation Club Resorts and Vacation Rental properties redemption rates vary between 15,000 and 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points per bedroom. Additional fees may apply.
Thirty Thousand (30,000) Points are intended for redemption of tours and activities through Wyndham Rewards partner Viator.
Airfare for Grand Winner and travel companions up to a maximum of Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000). Issuer/airline to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Wyndham Rewards will also upgrade the Grand Prize winners to Diamond Status in the Wyndham Rewards Program through December 31, 2022, so that the Winner may enjoy premium benefits offered to Wyndham Rewards Members who attain Diamond status. Diamond status is not transferrable. ARV: $6120
Same terms and conditions as Wyndham Weekly Prize above apply. See additional travel restrictions/conditions below.
FOR ANY PRIZES WITHOUT AN EXPIRATION EXPLICITLY STATED, PRIZE MUST BE REDEEMED BY ,
For all Gift Card and Voucher Prizes: Administrator, Sponsor and Prize Providers make no representation or warranty of any kind that any Gift Cards and/or Vouchers provided will satisfy all costs incurred by any Winner (and/or guest[s]) due to receipt and acceptance of the Prize.
For all prizes that include travel: Once travel is booked, travel dates cannot be changed unless by Sponsor/Prize Provider in their sole discretion. If a winner is unable to travel once the travel dates are booked, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor/Prize Provider will have no further obligation to the Prize winner. In addition, for the iHeartRadio Music Festival, NCAA Final Four and Super Bowl Grand Prizes, winner must be able to travel so as to attend corresponding event; and, if winner is not available on such dates, prize will be forfeited without compensation and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the Grand Prize Entry Period. Prize winner and any guest(s) must travel together on specified itinerary as set by Sponsor/Administrator, including same departure date, destination and return date or Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor/Administrator and Prize Provider are not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Grand Prize winner and guest(s) will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification (e.g., valid passport) and any necessary or desired immunizations. Winner and guest(s) are solely responsible for obtaining any required travel documents and travel insurance. In addition, Winner and guest may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Winner and guest(s) must provide own transportation to and from departure airports.
Each guest of winner must complete, sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) prior to prize travel. If guest is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, such minor’s parent/legal guardian must sign Release on his/her behalf; and, guest must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian on prize travel (except for the Norwegian Cruise Prize, the parent/legal guardian must be the prize winner; for Norwegian Cruise Prize, parent/legal guardian may be either the prize winner or an additional guest of prize winner.) Should winner elect to travel without a guest (or if guest fails to timely return signed Release), prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for a single traveler (that is, the winner him/herself) and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
Actual final value of any travel Prize may vary depending upon point of departure, dates of trip once finally determined, and fare fluctuations; and, under no circumstances will a winner receive the difference between ARV and actual final value of Prize trip in cash (or in any other form). Prize trip is for the Prize winner and his/her guest(s), is non-transferable and cannot be extended beyond the date set forth above. The Prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses related to trip not specified herein, including but not limited to: roundtrip transportation between winner’s residence and departure airport, airline baggage fees, tips, taxes, travel insurance and hotel incidentals. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All air transportation tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages and schedule or route changes. Sponsor and its agencies are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
Winner and his/her guest(s) must follow all instructions of Sponsor/ Prize Provider. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. Should winner and/or guest(s) fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor/ Prize Provider in their sole discretion), Sponsor/ Prize Provider reserve the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send Prize winner and/or winner’s travel guest home and/or take other actions as Sponsor/ Prize Provider deem appropriate in their sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest(s). Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to the failure of winner or guest to comply with governmental mandates, prize supplier or other third party requirements designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (such as, mask-wearing, social distancing, completion of health questionnaire). Participation in applicable activity/activities may also be conditioned upon proof of a negative COVID-19 test or satisfactory proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT THE COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY MAY COMPEL THE ORGANIZATIONS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING ANY TRIPS (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) TO DELAY/POSTPONE INDEFINITELY (OR FOR A SIGNIFICANT PERIOD) OR EVEN CANCEL ALTOGETHER A TRIP. IN SUCH CASE (WITH A SIGNIFICANT DELAY BEING DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), SPONSOR’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO AWARD A PRIZE COMPONENT IN LIEU OF A TRIP IN ITS SOLE CHOOSING.
Prize Partners are not responsible for administering this Promotion or selecting the winners. Prizes are not redeemable for cash (except only for gift card prizes where cash redemption of same is required by applicable law) or transferable. No substitutions allowed, except as set forth in these Rules and at Sponsor/ Prize Provider’s sole discretion, a prize of comparable or equal value will be provided. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee by Sponsor. Federal, state and local taxes as well as all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the \winner. Limit of one (1) prize per person. All applicable federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of any prize valued at $600 or more. For prizes valued over $600, winners must submit a validly executed IRS form W-9. Winners further agree to otherwise fully cooperate with Sponsor/Administrator as to their compliance with governmental tax-reporting requirements.
Total Prizes: (One Thousand One Hundred Sixty-Six [1,166] available to be awarded. Only the number of each prize set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a technical error or any other mistake, failure or discrepancy causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be promoted, available, noticed or claimed, Sponsor may award only the stated number of prizes by conducting a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $535,596. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. In the event of any discrepancy between the provisions of these Official Rules and any marketing materials (including any prize descriptions), the provisions of these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Sweepstakes, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award Prizes for affected Weekly Period(s) by means of a random drawing from among all non-suspect eligible entries received for such affected Weekly Period(s) prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on Website and may be posted in CVS Pharmacy® locations. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Persons entering the Sweepstakes further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (THE PRECEDING EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE BY SPONSOR ON ITS CVS PHARMACY® GIFT CARD WITH SUCH WARRANTIES BEING LIMITED TO THEIR TERMS.)
- Release of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, NCL Corporation Ltd., Bermuda Department of Tourism, The Procter & Gamble Company, Hinge Inc., iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc, Wyndham Rewards, Inc., LLC, Unilever USA, smarTours, LLC, Target Corporation as well as each of their parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Facebook, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize.
- Publicity Grant: By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, Prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a Winners’ list (if applicable) without further compensation, notification or permission, to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.
- Disputes; Arbitration/Choice Of Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the awarding of any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island situated in Providence, Rhode Island; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Prize winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CVS One Step Closer Sweepstakes Winners” in the subject line, for receipt no later than 8/6/2021 at 5:00 pm ET.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Inc. or Twitter Inc.