OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND PUERTO RICO WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY/ENTRIES: The Castrol®/O’Reilly Auto Parts “Dad’s Dream Day Contest” is open to persons who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and reached the age of majority at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Employees of BP Lubricants USA Inc., O’Reilly Automotive Stores Inc. and the immediate family members of such employees and persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate. including, their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, and agencies. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Contest begins on May 29, 2019 and ends on June 25, 2019. (the “Contest Period”). The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
TO ENTER: To participate go to the O’Reilly Facebook Dad’s Dream Day page and follow the directions to enter and tell us What is Dad’s Dream Day. All entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM ET on June 25, 2019 There is no limit to the number of responses you may post. For complete rules and all terms and conditions visit the O’Reilly Facebook Dad’s Dream Day page. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Entry is for individuals only, no groups, clubs or associations. By submitting an entry, contestant understands and grants to Sponsor permission for his/her entry and other contestant information to be posted on the Castrol or O’Reilly websites, or Facebook pages for viewing by visitors to the sites and used in accordance with the Official Rules.
JUDGING: Entries will be judged according to the following criteria, 25 points will be earned for originality 25 points each for appropriateness to theme, up to 25 points for functionality and up to 25 points for clarity of expression, for a total of 100 possible points. The highest point total each week will be selected as a Grand Prize winner. The three next highest point totals will win a Secondary prize. The judging will be conducted by representatives of the O’Reilly Auto Parts Social
Media and Content Team and by an Independent Administrator, who will employ qualified judges in reading and writing to judge the Contest and whose decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all aspects. Sponsor has the sole right to make any decisions regarding entry, judging and prize usage. All entrants agree to abide by these terms as a condition of entry. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will make the final choice of the prize winner.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize winner and Three (3) runner-up winners will be selected each week as follows: May 29 thru June 4, June 5 thru June 11, June 12 thru June 18 and June 19 thru June 25. The entrant that scores the highest point total each week will be awarded a Grand Prize. Grand Prize (4): A Dad’s Dream Day Experience based on your Contest entry valued up to $10,000. Runner-up Prize (12): Three lucky dads each week will be immortalized in a custom bobble head ARV. $100 each. Total value of all prizes is $41,200. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of valid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value depending upon availability. All prize experiences must be complete by July 1, 2020.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, BP Lubricants USA Inc., O’Reilly Automotive Stores Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, agencies and agents are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions; delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer transmissions. Proof of entering information at the Contest Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Contest. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be violating these Official Rules or suspected of attempting to disrupt or defraud the entry process or the operation of the Contest, and Sponsor may prosecute or seek other legal redress against anyone suspected of engaging in these acts. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest.
- PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Prizes are not transferable or assignable. No cash substitution allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize become unavailable. Prize winner must use trip for its intended purpose or winner may be disqualified. All taxes, including federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner who will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form (winner is advised to seek independent counsel regarding prize winnings). Grand Prize winner and any guests participating in the Grand Prize, will be required to sign, complete and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and (where permitted) Publicity within ten (10) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within (10) ten days, after the first attempt to contact the potential winner, if the potential winner does not sign and return the notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and (where permitted) Publicity in the required time period, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. Any prize won by a minor in their state of residency will be awarded in the minor’s name to his/her parent or legal guardian who must sign, execute and return all required documents. By accepting prize, winner consents to use of his or her name, state of residence and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes on-line and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the Contest, without limitation and without additional compensation worldwide, except where prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner further agrees to release BP Lubricants USA Inc., O’Reilly Automotive Stores Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, including but not limited to Promotions Etc. (collectively the “Contest Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, loss ,or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, or participation in this Contest or Contest related activity. By accepting prize, winner further acknowledges that the Contest Parties, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a purpose. Sponsor offers no insurance for the Grand Prize. It is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to obtain insurance if he or she deems it necessary. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guests to obtain any documents, ID’s, Passports etc. that may be necessary for travel. Some travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, Entrants in the Contest agree that (a) all disputes, claims, causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the administration of the Contest or the determination of the Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of Illinois. (b) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event shall attorney fees be awarded (c) under no circumstance will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, shall be governed by the laws of Illinois without regard to conflicts of law doctrine.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Prize Winners available after June 25, 2019 send a selfaddressed stamped envelope to 2019 O’Reilly Dad’s Dream Day Contest P.O. Box 902 Bayonne, New Jersey 07002. All requests must be submitted by June 25, 2019.
- SPONSOR: BP Lubricants USA Inc.1500 Valley Road Wayne, New Jersey 07470.